Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I pride myself on ordinairy feats, because I tend to do things different, and I am a coward who is afraid andn am too concious of the outside world. It transforms into "What do they like?" instead of "What do I like?".
When it all boils down to one thing, we are no strangers to the term 'unique', but we're weather followers. My dad used it to call football fans. During a sunny season, many many people gather under the open-air, because it's sunshine. When it rains, 'Weather Followers' start going for shelter and look for other places where there is sunshine. This, I figured, is the best time to differentiate the loyal followers from the crowd.
Because if you're a loyal follower, an umbrella should suffice to ride out the bad weather, right?
10:43 PM