Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Thursday, September 24, 2009
I miss blogger. I miss the mass variety of backgrounds and tagboard. I absolutely miss it. After a few weeks on onsugar, I'm quite bored. I like onsugar still, but sometimes it's such a relief to be typing somewhere else where nobody else can see.
I hate school now. I'm failing everything, and I just can't seem to find that drive to study like the other half of the year. I don't want to admit it, but I think I'm giving up. I keep failing maths. I repeatedly am slow for at least two subjects. And the painfully kind expectations of my parents. Notice that I say kind, not forgiving.
5:39 PM