Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
"On a stupid note, while i admit while I'm "spoilt", i don't get why my friend[is she really my friend?] would ignore me if she can't take my verbal jabs. Or whatever.
I mean no offense, but if you've got a problem, bring it up, for heaven's sake. It's ridiculous how childish some people around me are.
If you're childish, I'm gonna be bitchy.
Meh. If you want to break up*tearing in the eyes*, let me remind you, little girls shouldn't play with fire.
And dogs shouldn't bite the hands that feed them. YOU FUCKIN' DOG."
Oh my god, Lucifer is going to drag me to hell! *gasp*
3:56 PM