These are fun. And good time-killers. I took it off a friend's blog. The Owner might know her.
What time do you go to bed?
Currently, it's been at 2am.
Do you drink coffee?Sometimes.
What was the last song you listened to?
Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground by Coldplay
What kind of ice cream is your favorite?
I normally avoid the sorbets, except the ones from Puerto Rico, and I don't like pistachio or mint ice creams.
Have you ever met an internet friend in real life?
No.
Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Saving Time?
Uhm, Hawaii? Florida? The ones in the south or the ones that don't really experience winter?
What size shoe do you wear?
I always forget my shoe size unless I'm shoe shopping.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The Owner.
Which is more important in your life, TV or Internet?
Internet, hands down. I mean, you can watch TV on the internet!
Have you ever been fired from a job?
My only job's been a student and they call that expelled. And no.
Have you ever taken something you knew belonged to someone else?
Maybe. I like free stuff. Especially the coffee beans on display in Starbucks.
Do you overuse smileys?
Nah.
Who is better; Madonna or Blondie?
Who's Blondie again?
Who is better; Elton John or Billy Joel?
I'll say Elton John cos I'm not sure whether I've heard Billy Joel's songs before. But maybe I have and I just didn't know that it was his. Hmm. Notice that both their surnames are made of first names? If those are their real surnames. Stage names can be anything these(or those) days.
Do you know the song Total Eclipse Of The Heart?
I had to listen to it to remember that I have. I'm listening to it now and it sounds super super familiar. So, yes. Not just for right now, but for that un-recalled time. Oh wait, know? Yeah, deep down inside I knew. Apparently. What else would've made me bother to look it up? Dunno where I heard it from. Maybe my parents.
When was the last time you ate something?
About 5 hours ago.
Name three websites you visit every day:
1. SOB
2. Gossip Girl Insider
3. Various blogs which will not make this a list of three things.
Have you seen all of the Jaws movies?
Nope. I sometimes don't bother with movies before my time unless I'm forced to watch it, or unless I'm actually interested.
Do you have Entomophobia?
Since stupid Oxford doesn't know, I'll have to turn to google......
***PLEASE HOLD***
Hell yes. Especially cockroaches. Then again, don't most of the female population have this?
Do you know what Entomophobia is?
Even my dictionary didn't know what it was.
Have you ever worn black eyeliner?
Yes. My eyes look kewl with them. And no, I didn't do it in the emo style.
Have you ever worn blue mascara?
No. Don't really need it. HAH.
Ever spiked your hair?
My hair's too long, if I did, I think I'll end up six feet tall. =D Maybe more. =DD
How long have you had a computer?
Since my dad bought one, in other words, since FOREVER.
Have you ever written something, and published it on the internet?
Wonder what this is?
Do you like Starbucks?
YES PLS.
Have you ever owned a kitten?
My cat was just growing out of kittenhood when we got him.
Is it raining where you are?
Nah, unfortunately. I love it when it rains at night.
When was the last time you played cards? (not on the computer)
YESTERNIGHT. Though they were kiddy-but-not-really non-gambling card games.
Can you play chess?
I used to know. And suck. Now I only know how the pawns should move. That makes me suck even more.
Ever owned a pair of the original Nikes? (white, with only a single swoosh)
Nah, wasn't into sneakers when they first came out.
Ever worn leg warmers?
I would love to.
When was the last time you read a book over 700 pages long?
Breaking Dawn. Which I didn't really like. Kinda an understatement. (Sorry Caren) That was in August.
How many people are on your IM friends list?
125 + 32= 157
How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
10.
Have you ever drank cherry coke?
I barely drink coke.
Do you prefer using pens or pencils?
Pencils are awesome for drawing and doing math. Pens are good for making your work look important.
Have you ever skipped for a long distance?
I used to skip wherever I was.
Have you ever had a black eye?
No. I'm a peaceful person. And a good ducker. Not that I've ever needed to duck.
What color shirt are you wearing?
White.
What is the last book you read?
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. The ending moved me to tears.
What's your favorite sport?
Swimming and ice skating though I haven't done the latter in a while. =(
What was the last thing you dreamed about?
The first day back at school, and everything went wrong. It was more of a nightmare, really.
Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Programs from all the plays/musicals/shows I've ever been to. Cats is coming to Singapore, you know? =D
Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Dunno. If not, he'd just be my admirer.
Do you give in easily?
Depends.
Do you miss anyone right now?
Not really.
Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Watching the news about it at home.
What color are your bed sheets?
Pink and white.
Do you have any obsessions right now?
Nope. Pretty calm.
Do you watch cartoons?
I like slapstick humour sometimes.
Has a rumor even been spread about you?
I think so.
Do you hold grudges?
Some last a while.
Who are you in love with?
ED WESTWICK. or TAYLOR LAUTNER.
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yup. Bedtime Stories is funny. I love Bugsie.
What was the last thing you had to drink?
Why "had to"?
Where were you last week at this time?
Can't remember.
When is the last time you ran?
Recently. Can't remember exactly. Felt sorta recent.
What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Olympics, I think.
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Can't tell. It's a secret.
What are your plans for tonight?
Read, maybe listen to MuggleCast, then sleep.
Next trip you are going to take?
Dunno. I asked my parents for a trip instead of a big party for my 15th. My mom told me she did that herself.
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
What's wrong with that?
What does your last text message say?
"Yes yes, I do. Being white rocks! Haha. How was first day of school yesterday?"
Last time you took a shower?
About an hour ago.
What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Entertaining my parents' friend's kids. What a fun bunch.
Age to be?
15.