Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Friday, December 12, 2008
Okay, so I'm sitting right here smack dab in the middle of dust, vacuum cleaner, plastic bags and all of my other crap. I managed to pile my school books at the opposite side of my room. That little corner there seems like a little city with book-built skyscrapers and giant monster plushies. I'm suppose to be clearing out SOME part of my room right now (which explains the mess) but my mind keeps wondering off.
Bleach. I keep thinking about Bleach. The pair of earphones that I use to listen to the audio on my laptop finally cracked stoppped being registered in the lapotop's USB. It's totally done for anyway; one halp of it's ear muffs is missing. The other side is hanging out on the wires.
So, to add to my distress at not being able to watch Bleach until two in the morning last night, my mum decided that instead of going on her own, she would bring my brother and I along. I was having such a nice sleep. She woke me up at flipping six in the morning to ask me to go to her and Dad's bed so that I can sleep next to the Thing (aka as my brother). I did and guess what? It got me an elbow in my face. The little dumbass was still sleeping so I pushed him away and he tried to grab my bolster. Of course, I held on [ my bolster :( ] and whacked him.
He complained that I took all the covers. Dude, you nearly elbowed my face and you tried to take my bolster away from me. I'm PMSing and cranky here, so cut me some slack. Shithead. Ugh.
6:16 PM