I told myself that I'd sleep before 12.30 but it's already way past 12.30. Oh well.
Four Interesting facts:
1. The mustache, along with his universal stick, was used by Colonel Sanders in an epic "whose fast food is better" battle against Ronald Mcdonald. Colonel Sanders won.
2. The mustache was used by some Russians during the Cold War.
3. French bakers fought with their mustaches and baguettes during the French Revolution.
4. Hitler's mustache was corrupted, resulting him in being evil.
It is not known by many people, but mustaches are very very powerful weapons, as different events in history has shown. It is unknown exactly how these people had managed to harness its power as most of them remain dormant on many adult males with mustaches. Scientists are working hard to discover the causes of their behaviour and their properties. To help support the research, you can visit the website at www.mustaches-are-weapons-too.org.
Inspired by a somewhat freaky-deaky MSN convo with Caren. I doubt this'll make sense when I read it tomorrow. My mind's all fuzzy.