Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I am the person standing on that hard metal roof, my feet straight and apart; my arm up like wings. I'm riding the train to the next destination. We always have to do the leaving part, no matter the destination.
I'm still a little put-out over the Not-Getting-Money-On-CNY-In-Honour-Of-Ah-Gong. As much as it would speed up my lover-lay plan off the iPod dream, I'd have to say that I've been having it good for the past few days. I went out to Kat today for one last 2008 Get-together Brunch at TCC. We had broccoli soup (cheers!). The shopping was nice. Ok, fine. We just looked around Orchard, but it was nice to be hanging out.
10:18 PM