Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Friday, December 12, 2008
At holland today, I rented a book from that bookstore on the second level of the Holland Centre. It's a Jodi Picoult book and I've seen it quite a few times but never usually took much interest. It's titled 'My Sister's Keeper'. I'm kinda addicted to it. The ending was so sad that I felt like crying. Yes, I cheated. I always do anyway.
So, it's the end of the day. Dad came home and we went to IKEA to get new shelves and a new desk (for me). It's going to arrive on Sunday, and Dad wants me to clear out my room. I am given permission to dump everything in the corridoor so that it won't trouble the workmen when they arrive with the new furniture. A new desk, finally. But my mum chose a different one from the one I wanted. It's smaller by five cm and my mum says that it doesn't make much difference. Well, it certainly makes a difference to whether I can place an extra item on that extra Would-Have-Been 5cm:( She intensely disliked the one Dad and I had intially picked. Once she doesn't like something and you want it, it makes the battle for it so, so, so much harder. Not just for the attaintment of the desired object, but also aftermath which can lead to misery, anger and hatred as my mum will jab in her own opinions whenever she can .
11:14 PM