Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Tagged by Andrea..ah well. I can't copy and paste though. My stupid left key has suddenly turned off at a most untimely moment.
1. Do you have secrets?
A: Who doesn't?
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
A: Currently, I foresee the answer being a "No." But if I do have a change of heart, I'd let you know.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
A: Is that a trick question?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
A: Buy a new apple laptop, a mannequin, gave half to my parents, new cloth to design, the colouring markers that I really want but are waaay out of budget to have :( and a good new set of earphones. I'll just stuff the rest in the bank for future usage.
5. Who in this world do you hate the most?
A: That's a toughie. Most of the time it's my mother, sometimes my brother.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
A: I'll have to go with "being loved by someone".
7. List out your 15 favourite songs:
1. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
2. Crazy Little Called Love-Elvis
3. One Vision- Queen
4. Strawberry Swing- Coldplay
5. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
6. Secret Valentine- We Are The Kings
7. Hallelujah- Kate Vogel
8. Dreaming Out Loud- One Republic
9. Misery Business- Paramore
10. I Kissed A Girl- Katy Perry
11. Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
12. Love Song- Sara Bareilles
13. All Within My Hands- Metallica
14. Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore- Bon Jovi feat. LeAnne Rimes
15. Sooner or Later- Breaking Benjamin
8. If the person you secretly like is attatched, what would you do?
A: I'd act like nothing was wrong then think about it when alone. Pathetic, huh.
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
A: I don't know how to describe it, but sometimes when I'm in that state of mind, I see everything so clear and it just warms me up inside. I don't criticise nor judge; I just see it. Those are the best moments to put on paper.
10. What makes you angry?
A: My mum.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
A: Single, working, trying to make a living as an artist or something and living in an apartment with a room-mate, something like in Friends.
12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
A: Would you believe me if I say that I'm really not sure?
13. What is the most important thing in life?
A: Grasping every moment and storing them before you leave.
14. Single or attached? With who?
A: Single. The second question goes without answering.
15. What is your favourite colour?
A: Bright turqoise.
16. Would you give all in the relationship?
A: Hard to say. I don't trust that easily.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
A: I think I'd die before making my choice, because I don't trust my own decisions.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the person has done?
A: Depends on who and what that person has done. I still have yet to forgive my brother for leaving the fridge open for twenty minutes and wasting all the freakin' electricty that we could've saved if it wasn't for his stupidity.
19. What would you want to tell the person you like?
A: Which kinds of unicorns do you like? Seriously.
20. 5 people I have tagged to do:
A: Caren, Tk? I can't think of anyone else. Oh oh, Kiah Gek!
1:45 AM