Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Ok, so I changed my blogskin. Not exactly thrilled with it; it is kinda boring to me. Anyway, hope you guys have figured out how to use it. Took me around three whole minutes to figure out that I was suppose to type in the navigations.
Anyway, besides having spent at least two hours just editing and editing the blogskin, my little cousin (the bossy two-year-old one) came by to stay over. My mum said he's staying for a week but he just left with his suitcase so I'm guessing he'll be back :P He's really cute though. A little bit of a handful but adorable. We gave him his favourite Wall-E toy yesterday and he was really happy. I woke up this morning to him asking my brother to button his shirt for him. he's really only two years old. I do not kid. He talks like a effin' parrot on crack. Not that I know that parrots really do take crack. I'm just guessing that is how a parrot is like.
9:02 AM