Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Alright alright, people. I saw Kat's entry -.-" I did apologise for not calling her back-I was outside! And I take part credit for her B in Maths. I'm the poor one who had to sacrifice revision of maths and lend her my Maths Paper 2 Question paper. She panicked, of course ;D She couldn't finish the paper on time. Anyway, congrats on the B.
I'm flabbergasted at how high in demand chalets are. NSRCC (I had my birthday party there in p6) is fully booked till January. My parents had to book 6 months in advance for my party. So Caren, next chalet. We're thinking about the Downtown East one but Unicorn hates it there. Poor Unicorn.
I sent an e-mail concerning the 6B reunion and hopefully they've seen it, Man, it's tough organising. Thank goodness there's more help at hand now . GP, Unicorn and Rusydi are helping and thank you, you hobos! *kidding*
12:11 PM