Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Monday, November 24, 2008
I spent half the day downstairs by the pool. At first it was only meant to be for half an hour, watching over my brother while he scooters here and there. Then my mum came down. Soon it turned into a dinner affair. Dad came after work, changed and joined us. Took out the glowsticks and now I have a hell long chain of glowing multi-coloured circles.
The music is all violins and all outside -Halle Berry sounds breathless- so I'm guessing that she and James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) are kissing now. Yah suuuure. Haikal and Dad are playing Monopoly outside. We bent the rules a little. Now you can buy more than one ticket booths on a single area. Haikal's giggling ( :P). Mum was just sitting on the floor reading her newspaper and ignoring themo when I went to my room.
Spent the day talking to Bambang. He keeps saying he's bored and we discussed our favourite fashion designers. I looove Helen Storey and Christian Dior. There's tons more, but dayumn. I want to be like them.
9:21 PM