Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Hey, it's me. Again. I'm in the living room. I haven't brushed my hair or anything and still am wearing my retainers. I'm using the iMac to type this entry. I brought the laptop out to the living room and it's right next to me on the table, loading my Sims 2. It crashed once yesterday, and kept lagging.
For those who didn't check my blog between twelve midnight yesterday and 9:20am today, I've just changed my blogskin. Again. Twice in less than twelve hours. I know; after all the hard work I went through to change the first one. I don't really care, but I like this one better. Sorry Kat. I got really bored with the previous one. I know you liked it.
There's a stupid dog barking, either upstairs or downstairs. Maybe both. Perhaps there's two dogs. Hm..anyway, I'm almost anxious because I want to go to the book fair at Suntec like TODAY but unfortunately, no one wants to go with me :( It's the last day today.........and it's a BOOK FAIR. Good books for cheap prices. Which part of THAT does anyone not understand?
Sigh.
9:39 AM