Back from camp. It was exhausting and i have 71 mosquitoe bites on my arms and legs. No, I don't think I miscounted. I had a lot of free time in school when the other sec 3 councillors were faciliating the games for the other students. I only had to come up with the clues, arrangements of venues and brief the facilitators before the students came. Other than that, I just spent a whole hour and fourty-five minutes walking up and down from level 3 to level one. Trust me when I say it's better to be busy.
Anyway, I had to take a cab home myself after dismissal and I stank. Really. We didn't get to shower in Pulau Ubin until the next day in school around late afternoon. It sucked. I wasn't very eager about the dragon boating and it was okay but Pulau Ubin? I am NEVER going back there again. We had t0 trek to our freaking campsite for about 50 minutes non-stop carrying our heavy camp bags, tents, 1.5 l water-bottles and sleeping bags. By the way, I kept losing my stuff. I've just lost the council name list with all the t-shirt sizings on it and I have no idea how to get it back yet.
Came back, smelled disgusting. My last clean shirt smelled because of the other dirty clothing and it was a little damp from the wet clothing which I went dragon-boating in. I went straight for the showers. My mum said that I beat my cousin with the mosquitoe bites. Of course. 71 is a pretty big number.
Ate dinner, thinking about how to explain the loss of the list to my teacher:( I checked my phone to perhaps call Syukri about it and got the message from Andrea. I didn't really believe it at first. Because her aunt is so young. I mean, she only looked a little older than my dad. I called Andrea, we talked. I'd like to dedicate a second post to her after this one because this one has all my ramblings in it.