Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Somehow, I'm not having the best time of my life like I should be cause it's the holidays. I had a seriou flu from Saturday till Sunday after I'd got back from Greenview Sec for choir practice.
Then, I woke up on Monday morning to find that I have a effing rash. I panicked and called my parents since they were out walking or something. Went to the doctors on Tuesday as my dad took a half-day leave for me (love you, Dad :D) The doctor said that it's some kind of allergy reaction and I was left pondering what the hell can I be allergic to. The lotion and pills that the doctor prescribed are alright, but I'm seriously going to run out of the lotion soon.
The rash is really irritating; all over my hands and legs, my back. It's also disgusting. I may not even be able to go to Jose's halloween party on Friday :C Diana called and told me what position as IC am I gonna take and I am going to have a HUGE headache over it. I've been seriously hoping and praying that I wouldn't get this position cause it's really really annoying having to decided on the colour. Anyway, I'll be working with Safwan (hot girl! Hot girl!) and well, we have a meeting on Friday. Oh gosh, I'll be so busy on that day....if I can make it.
9:32 PM