I've been doing some thinking. My birthday's coming up and all, plus the fact that my sudden thirst for lazing on the couch, watching movies and playing my favourite computer game on my laptop. I miss Sims 2. I'm a known addict, and that was what ruled my holidays last year. The fact that the exams are barely three days away seems like a world and a long green field away.
For the past two weeks, I have been slaving away at my art project. I even had a nightmare about colouring last night. Eck. I can't even bear to look at my colour pencils now. I'm not sastified with the product but I couldn't wait to get rid of it so I just handed it to Pheng Boon in its average-work-form. I like to do my art as free hobby, not with a purpose such with a deadline.
Hari Raya's came and gone but the 30 days are still going. It feels a little weird eating lunch again after not doing so for the past month. Kat's laughed at me-oh, which reminds me. I haven't replied her yet....
Anyhoo', I've prepared a birthday list so that I won't forget or anything:
1. Apple Macbook
2. New Encyclopedia of Fasion Details by Patrick John Ireland
3. Fashion Source-Patterns and textures
4. More canvases to paint on
I'll update it if I remember anything else.