Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Stupid stupid MSN messenger! This stupid thing is effing retarded! Everytime I try to sign in, a window pops up asking me whether I wanted to 'download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger' or else I 'wouldn't be able to use MSN messenger'. I have downloaded the stupid thing five times over and I have yet to be able to sign in! *snarls* You better watch your stupid hairy asses, MSN messenger, or I'll set a friggin threat on you. This loony here is not in the mood to be messed with.
8:37 PM