Name: Farah Yaasmeen
Age:14 (going on to 15)
D.O.B: 20 October 1994
Words of Wisdom: 'Never be a slave to your pencil.'-By Me
Thanks for reading (if you did) :D The coloured tabs on the side of the 'Notebook' are the navigations and you can swtich off the music player if you want to, cause hey, it's your
computer. Enjoy! :D
Monday, September 1, 2008
My dad got the iMac! My parents went to the computer fair at Suntec and came back with the iMac and this new drawing software called Bamboo Fun. We've hooked it up to the iMac (which is awesome, by the way) and I've been experimenting with software. I've created a few drawings here and there but they're rubbish compared to geno89's works on Deviant Art. He's only 19, can you believe it?? He's so much better than so many 20 to 30 somethings people I know.
Well. I'm using the iMac to type out this very entry and I like the keyboard. It's very comfortable to use. Fasting month just started today. I'm annoyed at the fact that I have to wake at 4am tomorrow to eat and my parents are too lazy to get up with me so they ate before they went to sleep. And I wondered where I got my laziness from.
Holidays are here (yay!). As much as I am aware of the amount of studying I have to do, it is still a cheerful thought that I can wake up as late as I want.
I'm going to sleep. No one's commented on the tag board,so I'm bored. See ya people.
11:23 PM