I sit here on my chair, savouring the taste of friday with the author of this blog sitting beside me. Cue her saying hi. We just came back from the oh-so awesome and forever tasty Starbucks. I finally managed to sample the Chocolate muffin there, I'll say it shortly, it was like eating the heaven of the heaven of the heaven of the heaven. I guess it's not that short. It was too awesome for a short statement. This delicious muffin was sponsored by this author, so this paragraph is dedicated to her.
I don't really have much to say, actually, it was sort of a breeze for me to talk in the previous entry but I blame stage fright. My urge to talk a lot has unfortunately flown out of the window. Very sad. It reminded me of the time this gorgeous dandelion seed slipped out of my grasp when I wanted to badly to keep it for inspection. It can also apply to life, like buses. You might have it really close to you, just within your reach, but it slips away, catching you by surprise.
I HAVE JUST IMPARTED MORE WISDOM. OMG. Catch that dandelion seed! Don't let it fly away! I sound cheesy!