Hiya darlings! We (Kat and I) just came back from dinner. It was comical throughout the whole thing because Kat and her brothers were being hilarious and acting out scenarios of 'How many ways can you kill everyone and yourself' and 'How many ways to avoid death'.
I am guilty of describing my day because I've got nothing to say. I am a shameful writer! No offence intended for other people who do that.
Kat's here beside me, going through my Maths 1. She thinks that Ms Lim, my maths teacher, is really nice. I'll have to agree. I think Ms Lim's 29 now..I can't be entirely sure...hm..
Starbucks was an unforgettable experience. I tried the Dark Mocha Frappucino and, for people who prefers the chocolatey and heavy coffee tastes, I so recommend that. The chocolate muffin was finished in 8 minutes, I think, since Kat and I shared it. It was not bad, but it could be better.